How choosing a gift can show you who you are, what you want and how free you feel
You are probably about to give presents to a number of people: it is almost Christmas. Despite we give presents to the same people every year around this time; we also tend to overlook what giving presents triggers in us. If we stop for a moment and we ask ourselves a couple of questions, we may find out a lot more than we think about how we make presents.
If you want, ask yourself these questions with love as the objective is to grow in awareness and expand our capacity to express ourselves and fulfill our potential.
1. Do you like to give presents?
2. How could you enjoy (even more) giving presents?
3. Do you feel free to decide to whom and what to give as a present?
4. What is limiting your freedom?
5. How would it be exactly if you were feeling completely free in this area of your life?
6. What do you want to communicate with your gifts?
7. Do you have the impression that your message is clearly communicated by your gift?
8. If not, how could you change that?
9. What qualifies as a present in your view?
10. What are the characteristic of a good present for you personally?
I sincerely hope you had a wonderful journey inside yourself reading this blog and answering the questions. I would love to read in the comment about your experience and I invite you to share this blog if you enjoyed it.
Leave a Reply.